Slot Supervisor - Casino Edmonton
The Slot Floor Supervisor is a highly visible presence on the Slot Floor and is responsible for developing and maintaining the highest rapport with guests and developing Slot customer relations. The Slot Floor Supervisor will promote an energetic and exciting experience for all guests while consistently maintaining professionalism, integrity and respect for privacy.
PURE SERVICE. PURE REWARDS. PURE ENTERTAINMENT.
||Perm Full Time
||Septmber 15, 2015
||Casino Edmonton, Edmonton, AB
- Reports to – Slot Manager
- Liaisons and communicates with – Casino Host / PURE Players Rewards Club Booth
- Capable of completing the regular duties of Slot attendants when required
- Ensure all slot operations are in compliance with AGLC Terms and Conditions
- Monitor and report risk and safety concerns to ensure a safe environment for both associates and guests
- A passion for excellent service and the organization’s vision
- Commitment to learning what our customers' needs and wants are.
- Encourage mutual accountability in service and inspiring others
- Support and communicate between all applicable departments associated with the Casino gaming floor
- Responsible for the daily execution of operational goals and objectives
- Maintain an ongoing presence on the gaming floor and create an atmosphere of “fun and excitement” for all guests.
- Actively engage guests throughout the gaming floor and encourage them to sign up for a Club Card.
- Interact with guests and provide them with information regarding the Casinos, promotional events.
- Deal directly with guest incidents as they occur
- Relay any associate related concerns to the Slot Manager
- Adhere to all scheduled shifts
- Observes performance of Slot Attendants and executes coaching and mentoring
- Display leadership skills
- Completion of a Grade XII High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- The incumbent must have strong communication and conflict resolution skills and be comfortable with public speaking.
- The core competencies for this position include customer service, teamwork and cooperation, communication, self-development and initiative, valuing diversity, integrity and building trust, achieving quality results, technical/professional knowledge. These competencies are deemed important for the success of the position and organization.
- Previous experience in a service environment where maintaining guest relationships was a focus of responsibility.
- Previous experience in the tourism industry.
Apply today by handing your resume to your manager or Meera Bhatt, Human Resources Coordinator.